Edible oil manufacturing process
- 1. edible oil is collected from refineries using 40-tonne tanker trucks which are wholly-owned by GEO to minimize mixture of other edible oil, which is much safer.
- 2. The edible oil will then be tested in our laboratory.
- 3. After undergoing the tests, the edible oil will be pumped into tanker to go through a filtering process.
- 4. Stringent safety standards are also implemented on all level of Operation Staffs. Staffs are required to wash their hands with soap, wear apron, disposable mob cap, glove, and mask for hygiene purposes.
- 5. The staffs later proceed to the operation hall.
- Packaging process begins.
GEO hired Rentokil Pest Control Expertise on a bi-weekly basis to ensure the vicinity of the factory is free from pest.